Requirements for the design of materials.
Working languages of the congress: Azerbaijani, Turkish, Russian, English
Congress materials will be published in bulk form. Research results can be presented in articles and thesis.
Articles and thesis must be prepared as follows:
- Title of the article or thesis – in the middle of the page, bold, with capital letters;
- Author’s surname, name, patronymic –in the middle of the page, bold, in italics;
- Author’s workplace , city, country and email address – in the middle of the page, in italics;
- Key words;
- The volume of articles must be until 5 pages and the thesis must be until 2 pages; format – A4, font -Times New Roman, size of font 14 pt, 2 cm from both sides of page, interval-1,5, paragraph – 1,25 sm.
- Articles and thesis have to include keywords;
- Formulas – Microsoft Equation (CAMSOFT CHEM Draw);
Articles have to include sections such as “introduction”, “materials and methods”, “conclusions and discussion”. English summary must be added at the end of the articles in Azerbaijani and Russian languages.
The opening of abbreviations in the text should be given first time.
Tables, black/white figures must be given in the text after the first link. Figures must be in jpg format. The title of figures must be written in 1.0 interval and font 12 pt, explanatory subtitles must be written 1.0 interval and font 11pt. The title of the tables must be written 1,0 interval and font 11pt, inside of tables 12 pt, explanatory subtitles must be written 1.0 interval and font 11pt.
Figures and tables should be numbered by arabic numerals for their order in the text. The “List of references” in the articles must be listed in alphabetical order (an interval 1.0 and font 14 pt).
When referring to the literature used in the text, the sequence numbers on the list must be given in square brackets. Unpublished articles must not be used as a reference. Abstracts must be original and not published elsewhere before.
Thesis does not require a table, figure and a reference list.
Works selected by the Scientific Committee of the Congress from the presented materials will be published in the “Azerbaijan Pharmaceutical and Pharmacotherapy Journal” included in an international base of “Scopus“.
Congress materials should be sent to email@example.com by e-mail.
Deadline for congress materials is March 31, 2020
Detailed information on the congress is presented on the official website – www.mppbic.com
Contact person: Garibli Aytakin.